Friday, July 23, 2010

Ah Toh sent me this on March 31st 2010

6 Best Friend die after inhaling Ammonia gas

By Yang Muhamed Chok Chun Kit

KUALA LUMPUR: Six Best Fried died after inhaling Ammonia gas while cleaning his friend dick at the Puchong Jaya taman Perdana in the southwest district, some 20kms from the city.

The six best friends who died in the incident on Sunday were identified only as 25-year-old Jeremy: Fabian, 25; Chia, 25; Evone, 25; Nana, 25 and Leann, 26.

Puchong district police chief Deputy Chow Chi Ling said the incident occurred when two of the friends entered the room at about 2pm and switched on the light and start to remove the pants down.

When two workers, whom the police are trying to identify, failed to emerge by 4pm, four of their friends went to check on them and discovered them unconscious inside the room.

The four workers then went one-by-one into the room to rescue them but were overcome by the gas and passed out.

When the six did not come home, family members notified the police and Fire and Rescue Services Department at about 7.40pm.

Chow Chi Ling said firemen had to extricate the bodies of the best friend through the roof top as they have to make way for the gas to disperse to the air. His brother meanwhile survive the horrifying incident due to his immune system was able to cope with the gas.

This is jus made up story, nothing in it is true, i jus find it damn farnie... LOL

No comments: