Monday, May 7, 2007

Spider-Man Week..

Some of u guys might be wondering ... how come i dint even mention anything bout spider-man in my blog.. well i was a little.. jus a little disappointed vit Sam Raimi for conning my money.. but well its all over vit the disappointment and now im in the mood of spider-man.!! First stop. The movie, spider-man 3.. Im a cinema virgin in aus.. and tis is my first movie here and i hope it will be the best...


It already painful when i need to pay for it.. 12.50 aus = Rm36.. Nvm sure worth it.. then when we are going in to the cinema there are free gifts.. which we need to scratch for spidey and as a fan i grab scratch twice(curi one more).. so i get both the mobile hanger and phone holder.


Ingat can scratch like 5 spidey to get a new phone.. but my luck is not tat good... 10 of us went in to watch.. when the movie start i was actually like OMG im watching spider-man 3.. I was so so so so excited tat my heart rate actually went up abit.. LOL....

2 hours and 20 minutes later...

I dint actually want to come out from the cinema.. hoping there is more like x-men 3 where they show something in the end.. but everyone is like
"suan la jeremy.. no more d la"

So then we jus walk off and here is wat i think of the movie...


Spoiler Warning


I want more action.. tats y i dint want to live at the first place coz i have not enuf of action.. Like everyone says the movie is to pack.. too much to tell.. WHY ! Why raimi u wan to be so tamak !! I was really disappointed coz i dint get to see much venom in action ans also spider-man and eddies face keep popping out each time he talks.. I WAN MORE VENOM ! But one thing for sure.. really have to give credit to the CGI team for making sandman, he is so cool . The ending was ok but then when suddenly sandman came and ask for forgiveness I was like ..HUH ? INI MACAM KA..INI MACAM ALSO CAN AH !? and also during the middle part of the movie when peter was dancing around, its farnie.. but i think its too much.. in my heart i was like "OMG Wat nonsense is tat.." really sad case. Dont want talk bout it d la...



Some critics from other ppl

Ill give it a 6 out of 10. Actually its onli 5 becoz i still love spider-man i wan to make it better than half.. LOL

No comments: