Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back with New Look

Alrite guys, its over now im officially a finish my uni, not a student anymore. I have lots of time now so tis will be my first after uni post so enjoy..
Before i came to Australia i want my hair to be short so i can save money not to cut my hair, my hair was like tis.


After a few months.. like 9 months of no hair cutting, no gel or wax used, tis is how i look like


ppl have been complaining i look like a girl, i look tired.. messy la... alot so ive decided to cut it, well it took me 3 days to decide actually.. hehe
and so me and Evonne walk down the street and look for cheap hair saloon n we found this.


15 minute hair cut.. as lfar as im concern in Malaysia a 15 minute barber is not expected to much.. so we went grocery before i decide again, coz tats the one tat i cheaper than the rest. Its says for men from 15.50.


after grocery i jus go back to the shop n sit. There ! i have decided to cut my hair, im worries it will turn out bad, or hard to communicate with the hairstylist wat i want..


still waiting anxiously for my turn, and when she finishes with one of the customer, she walk to me n ask..

Stylist : Wat do u want ?
M3: Huh.. i want it shot.
Stylist : Shave or Scissors All Over ?
M3 look at Evonne.. thinking not shave pls..
M3: Scissors pls.
Stylist : Shave is 15.50 and Scissors is 22.50

in my mind ...WOOOOOOT !!!

M3 calmly say : Alrite.

So there i am sitting and waiting for her to get ready. First thing she do was she wet my hair and say

How do you even look with you hair like tat ? and she comb it all down cos its so long and thick.

I cant stop laughing when she do tat, and so does she.. coz i look like the beetles !


Saleisha if u guys watch ANTM cycle 9...
While she is at it, she was saying

Stylist : U watch Edwards scissors hand
M3 : Ya
Stylist : See the way he cuts hair.. (moving her hands jus like wat Edward did in the movie)
M3 : YA, HE IS good.....
Stylist : ooo i love Johny Depp, he is cute.. hehe
Oh my, look at ur hair so slippery.
M3 : Huh ?
Stylist : You have healthy hair. Trust me when i finish im sure you will lose a few pounds.
M3 : Hahaha and see better

as time pass.. lookin better and better. I think the stylist in white is cursing me, coz she jus sweep the floor and now its full of my hair.. LOL

and WAH LA !! brand new M3.. oh wait .. look closely


Evonne was saying the back looks weird and ugly, and i ask her wat to do ...

Evonne alwaz wanted to cut my hair and now is the chance

2 comments:

Star☆ said...

haha. nice haircut!

Jeremy said...

wah very consistent ah u, so fast comment d lol, thanks