Wednesday, May 28, 2008

aku kena TAGGED

Yeah.. ive been tagged by Shin Ying. Here is wat u need to know when u have tagged

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So here goes.

1.
The girl ive ever kiss on the lips is only Evonne. Hehe.

2.
There is a retardness or crazy gene in me when i was young. Tats wat makes me who i am now. I also look abit like yoda (star wars) said Julian.

3.
I love to fart.. but no smell

4. Because i love to fart, shit was easily push out.. so i shit at least twice a day. Max 4. No diarrhea.

5.
Worst thing i have done is modeling for free. Well its not the worst, but a good experience but the worst thing is these pictures.

6.
Im not how i look.. all my hidden fats are underneath my cloths... theres an endless story.

7.
Back in 1997. There is a spidey in me.. hand painted my own spiderman statue with BUNCHO..

8.
Favorite colour used to be Blue and now Red.. i wonder why.

Woo hooo siap dah.. so now i would like to tag...
My bro chris, kien wei, erm.. Lessayno, yumeko, Johnny, Caryn, Leeq and er... hm.. HAN !! but i think han don give a damn.

No comments: