Tuesday, August 26, 2008

KIllers Lego with me (safe guard)

Olympic is over...


But the spirit is still strong in me...look at my playlist LOL

Yes wat I have here actually belongs to Aden (kukubird killer)


He is collecting Star Wars, to be specified Darth Maul. So he got tis lego, but he is going back tomorrow.


So i get the privilege to construct and keep for him (dont want the parents to know). Julians wanted to try to build it.


Looking at all this parts makes me excited. But after awhile we need to leave coz we are late for FUTSAL !!! YES TOH ... FUTSAL !
Played with Aden and Aren (his bro). It was very very fun.

After tat i continued building it at my room and WALA !! here are the pics u wan Aden.


Its dark so the shots are not very clear.


Too bad u cant feel it now. Its damn cool, u can open the hatch. Wings can be push up and down.


and Darth Mauls speester can be put inside the cockpit.

But now my Spider-Man has to share his cabinet with Darth Maul.


And they are both not happy with it. Tis is wat will happened if their together in the same level in my cabinet.


With his agility speed, Spider-man shoots his web, cling it to Darth Mauls saber.


pull it out from Darth Mauls weak hand.


Darth Maul tried to use his electrocute power but too bad, Spideys senses react in split seconds. Jump behind Darth Mauls with his saber and


WAT CHA !!! swing it and cuts effortlessly through Darth Maul.


No more Darth Maul.
and tis proves that Star War is no match for any Marvel heroes.

No comments: