Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Tale of a Biker

Well tis doesnt happened to all bikers, mayb its jus me.. I have been riding for quite some time and it seems like my bike is my first transport d.


The very first thing was my hair.. each morning i have to wax my hair in office... tat is why i have a wax in my bag everywhere i go. And if i ever forgotten to bring my wax.. tats it man... my hair its gorgeous...


also riding in between cars is not easy for me, as my bike is kinda big still hard for me to estimate.. all i need is more time, practice makes perfect, so far.. i have hit 2 car's side mirror very lightly.. sorry.. (it happened on the same day too)


another thing was. after wat happened to me... from now on i will remember to close my helmet visor.. after wat happened to me recently... something came flying it and hit me..


hit me hard on my face... like stone hard.. i think its some beetle, those hard shell beetle n land its creepy crawly legs on my cheek... damn geli man... lucky i reacted fast flick it away immediately..


what else, when there is a road block, alwaz be prepared to stop and also not to worry.. its alwaz the same question from any police officer..

Mata: wa.. ini berapa cc
M3: 25.. (assuming they know ims saying 250cc)
Mata: cepat tak.. max berapa..?
M3: (thinks... is tis a trick question) oh.. cepat ok boleh tahan la.. 100-120kmh.. ini macam la
Mata: Berapa beli...
M3: erm erm... masa beli harga.. 23ribu la
Mata: Kamu kerja apa ?
M3: Graphic Designer..
Mata: oh... ok la ... ok ok.. jalan la ya...
M3: Kenapa hari-hari ada road block kat sini ya ?
Mata: Ada banyak orang jahat..
M3: oh.. bagus la road block macam ini.. ok la bye bye.

And last and the most annoying thing which u cant control...THE RAIN !!!


wats worst when u thought its not gona rain and then it start pouring like crazy, and u were so confident u dint bring your rain coat.. tis is when ppl say, no matter how nice or powerful ur bike is...


u will still end up under the bridge.. and if the rain doesnt seem to show any sign of stopping, u have to make a decision either to continue waiting or...


.... yeah... and get wet all over...


but but but... one thing im very sure is... i save alot, like alot riding a bike.. save on petrol, time and also parking.. WOO HOO

3 comments:

Star☆ said...

yo, kinda surprised to find out that yuu are riding a bike now! be careful on the road weh. now motorists all drive ganas sial.

btw, shui fen here. :D

Jeremy said...

haha wah why suddenly change name.. youre a star now ei ? are you one of the ganas motorists ah ?

Star☆ said...

using 'star' to hide my identity!! lol....

erm, i wont call myself ganas but might be unintentionally ganas due to severe blurness on the road! hahaha...